About the Warehouse
The Warehouse was opened in 2002 by artist Jim Mayes, as a “Center for the Arts”.
- With a vision to be more than a showcase to our visitors for superb local art. To also be a place for creative people of all venues, including dancers, writers, actors, musicians, and visual artists to gather, commune, perform, and share inspiration.
- With a mission to provide a fun environment that promotes and nourishes the creative process of a diverse group of artists and that supports spiritual, intellectual, and financial growth on a year round basis.
Available for Functions
The Warehouse has over 7,000 square feet of pure fun and inspiration and is available for your:
- Weddings, receptions, and rehearsal dinners
- Birthday, dinner, and other parties
- School and other reunions
- Fundraising dinners and Events
Brown Bag Café
Why not have lunch with some friends at the Warehouse?
Bring a lunch and enjoy the serenity and creative surroundings while you take a break.