The Gallery is located in an old warehouse building in historic downtown Luray, Virginia.
On display are 1000 + creative works by 60 regional artists. With high ceilings and over 7000 square feet of floor space, we have the opportunity to display many large sculptures and paintings and a great diversity and selection of art. This is a bright, open, fun gallery with a strong feel of spirituality.
Please consider us for your art and gift giving needs. We have many unique items priced from $10 to $10,000.
- These include:
Paintings – watercolor, acrylic, and oil, of many different subjects
- Sculptures – large and small, for indoor and out
- Stain glass and blown glass – a large selection
- Bone sighs – including “The Stars Inside Her”, a book for journaling
- Pottery – a huge selection, pottery always makes a great gift
- Jewelry – seven different and unique artists
- Photography – color and black and white; also photo/music DVD’s
- Turned bowls – of natural woods
- Baskets – including white oak baskets
- Painted children’s furniture and numerous other items
Our First "Community Art Project
People from 14 states and 2 countries, ages 1 yr. to 90 yrs. participated.
We are located across from the Visitor Center and Train Museum at 15 Campbell Street, just 1 block south of the stop light at the intersection of Business Routes 340 and 211 in downtown Luray, first left and just past Domino’s…….with lots of free parking.
Thank you for visiting our site and we hope to see you in Luray soon. We invite you to spend a day or a week.
This is a truly beautiful and tranquil area with many things to do, fine restaurants and shops, an award winning walking Greenway along the Hawksbill Creek, and lodging to suit every taste and budget.
In addition to the Warehouse, also visit our 16 murals about town and these other fine galleries: